Twelve years and she still makes the same expression when her name is called out in the nominee lineup
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
- eating chocolate can intoxicate you if you are a Vulcan
lawd…I’d go anywhere with you
That awkward moment when you perform at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and you walk better than all the models. Rih
Bad bitches do it well